Friday, November 17, 2006

Note To Searchers/Readers!

If you have come to my little blog searching for a recipe, would you be so kind as to let me know if you tried one of my recipes? How did it work for you?

Are you one of the people who has come here looking for an answer to a question about recipes? e.g. Why my apple crumble is always runny

Were any of my recipes what you were searching for?

If you have a question, just ask it in the comments section or e-mail me. I'll always answer questions.

The recipes that I have put up here are ones that are firm family favourites and I make them all the time. I hope they they become your favourites too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the apple butter recipe! I had been looking around for a good recipe, and came across yours the other day. I'm hoping to give it a spin this week.

I moved to the UK about a year and a half ago, and I keep coming up with things I miss, but can't buy here. So, inevitably I end up attempting to make them myself, with some help from kind people, like yourself, who share recipes with the community.